Tomorrow I will be hosting a webinar on Simple K-12 During the webinar I will be sharing a few fun and creative ways to put this powerful multimedia capable tool to work in the classroom. Here is a sneak peak.
Create an Interactive Collage with 2 Tools
Use the built in tools in Google Slides to
- Find and collect images with the Research Tool.
- Annotate sources.
- Crop with a Mask to create shapes.
- Create a complete collage.
- Take a snapshot and Save as.jpg
Use ThingLink to add layers of content to an image
- Upload image to ThingLink _EDU
- Add rich media tags to present information
- Images on images
- Google Docs
Get Resources from Webinar
|Grab template and view more resources|