Educators can use content curation tools to streamline instruction by providing students with easy online access to a variety of resources to meet the needs of diverse learners.
Possible Uses in Education:
- Use handy bookmarklet tools to quickly create collections of content-related resources for students, parents or coworkers.
- Embed collections of resources into a webpage, blog or wiki for easy access.
- Create packages of content for student research, inquiry and project-based learning.
- Design guided-learning activities that include digital text at a variety of reading levels and multimedia resources to meet the diverse learning needs of all students.
- Create collections of published student work that are easily available for sharing and reflection.
Create your own Playlist on MentorMob!