Create Engaging Resources with ThingLink EDU and Google Apps
Live on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 8:00 PM EDT or On Demand
Learn to embrace the powerful possibilities that are available by combining ThingLink interactive images and video with Google Docs. Educators can use a Google Doc to collect information, automate tasks and make the workflow progress smoothly throughout any student driven learning experience. ThingLink's media rich platform displays published Google Docs right on top of any image or inside of a video. Google Docs are useful for collecting data for assessment, collect feedback and even provide opportunities for reteaching and challenge. Better yet, those Google Docs are live and interactive so students don't have to navigate to another page. Sign up to learn more about this truly great combination of tools for engaging students in personalized learning experiences with ThingLink and Google Docs.
Ways to Put Google Docs to Work
- Gather student feedback to personalize learning.
- Embed a Google Doc inside of a video to increase student engagement and add a layer or accountability.
- Informally assess students and use the results to guide instruction.
- Collect assignments with a link for sharing in one place, sort it to assess growth and encourage student self-reflection
- Pre-assess knowledge and skills for use in providing resources and instructional grouping.
- Inform and teach by including instructional videos and resources
- + more!