Add Any Image to Your ChannelNow when users view any image on ThingLink , the Add to Channel link appears below it. Just click on the link and add that image to any of your channels.
Ways to Use Add to Channel
- Collect and curate content of all kinds.
- Create a collection of interactive images to build concepts or launch a project.
- Share and reuse images created by members of your PLN.
- Redesign curriculum by creating interactive learning guides.
- Quickly capture links to student assignments and assemble them into organized channel.
Integrate a Google FormI tested the usefulness of this feature when assembling a channel of interactive images for our ThingLink Interactive Image Slam yesterday. The links to images for sharing during the broadcast were collected through a Google Form. Clicking on the link in the form took me straight to the image I needed. I clicked on Add to Channel and voila, an instant collection of images was created! Explore this example and enjoy this new ThingLink feature.
Interactive Image Slam ChannelExplore the images created and shared by talented members of the ThingLink EDUCommunity during the first interactive image slam. If you have a great image to share and would like to participate in a future image slam, please fill out the form found in the channel.
Watch this channel grow as more images are added and recorded video from the broadcast is tagged on top of the images!