ThingLink certified educator is an official status that gives educators
- Recognition as a certified expert within the education community and a badge to display.
- Access to ongoing resources and support to stay up to date with the latest news and releases as ThingLink features are added.
- Opportunities to promote your work on our blog and through webinars.
- Support for your training sessions and plenty of bling.
- Permission to consult educational organizations about using ThingLink interactive images in the classroom.
- Opportunities to include ThingLink teacher or school licenses in training packages at a discounted rate. For each teacher or school activation, the expert educator receives a commission that is paid quarterly.
- Top consideration for special projects, including content creation, as these opportunities arise.
Become a ThingLink Certified Educator in 3 Steps
- Complete the application.
- Submit a 360/VR Lesson that meets our criteria for publication through our app and on ThingLink.com as an example of your work as a ThingLink Certified Educator.
- Attend a virtual meeting with other ThingLink Certified Educator candidates on August 23rd at 7:00 PM EDT or at an alternate time if you have a prior commitment. We know you are very busy! After completing the first two steps, you will receive an invitation to the meeting via email.
Question? Please email email@example.com.