Mentor Mob Playlist Sample: Maximize Instructional Time

Mentor Mob is a cool tool to help users create digital playlists of related content. I like this curation tool because it's visual, user-friendly and can be embedded into a blog, wiki or website. All you need is a theme, some websites to highlight and the ability to write  short and concise titles to guide users through each step of your playlist.

I understand the idea behind Menor Mob is to create mixes of web content, but I was in need of a new tool for organizing some of my own content so that is what I used to create my first playlist.

Create your own Playlist on MentorMob! 


Learn more about Cool Tools to Curate Content
Upcoming webinar on April 24th or 25th


Mentor Mob appears to be a useful tool, but the content in your playlist is more interesting. Thank you for these great ideas.