One way of doing so is by using digital writing and Google Docs, the documents editor available in Google Drive. Since Google Docs is collaborative and available 24/7, students using Google Docs often write more frequently and better than when given traditional paper and pencil writing tasks.
Join me and Simple K 12 for a online event and learn how to use Google Docs to thoughtfully incorporate digital writing into the curriculum. We will explore ways to fully utilize the latest Google Docs features to help you and your students embrace digital writing.
- Learn to use built in research and reference tools available in Google Docs to redefine writing.
- Explore ways to incorporate peer editing and collaboration into writing instruction.
- Take a peek at the Google Classroom to learn how to manage digital writing assignments.
- Explore the use of Google Docs Add-Ons as options for adding functionality to Google Docs.
- Learn to help students become digitally responsible by teaching them to credit sources.
Google Tips & Tools for Teachers All DayGood news! This webinar is one of 6 webinars offered throughout the day during Simple K-12's free online event on August 9, 2014.
Learn more about more great webinars and register for this free online event.