Summer is a time for constructive play. You might want to have a bit of fun and try creating a talking avatar with My Voki. Once you see how easy it is to create one, you have the rest of the summer to figure out how to use them in your teaching.
Using Vokis with Students:
- Record a welcome message for incoming students and embed it into your blog, wiki or website.
- Kick off a contest of some sort, the winner can win the opportunity to create and publish a Voki.
- Teach students how to communicate efficiently through oral messages or talking text.
- Use voki's to build and reinforce vocabulary.
- Use Voki's in your projects, allowing students the option to communicate a message through a Voki instead of typing bullet points. again
Please press the play button to hear a message.
Watch the voki's eyes follow your mouse.
Try it for yourself at voki.com Visit the My Voki website to view lesson plans submitted by teachers and create your own Voki.