Visualead is a free and user friendly tool for generating colorful QR codes in three simple steps.
1. Uppload an image.
2. Drag the slider over the image.
3. Click lick a button to generate the embed code.
Visualead is integrated with many popular social networking tools which allows you to create a QR code to suit your needs.
Uses in the Classroom
Here are some excellent sources of ideas for using QR codes in the classroom from some amazing educators..
- QR Codes in the Classroom, Kathy Schrock's Gude to Everything.
- 50 Interesting Ways to Use QR Codes in the Classroom, Tom Barrett's collaborative, interactive Google Doc filled with ideas.
- AutoGenerate QR Codes in a Google Spreadsheet, Tammy Worcestor's Tip of the Week.
Scroll over this interactive image to try Visualead for yourself.