Google Presentation for Guided Student Learning

Google Presentation is a versatile tool. Since a presentation can be published online and linked to a blog or website, perhaps a good use of this tool is for guided student learning. After all, this Cool Tool is really only a blank page.

I'd like to share an example of a Google Presentation that integrates many of the Cool Tools discussed on this blog. This is a series of guided learning opportunities for students that focuses on Internet safety and introduces students to some of the Web 2.0 tools they might be using to create and share their learning.

Please take a moment to view Design Your Digital Self, by Veena Rajashekar, Beye School.

4 comments

Veena, I love this presentation. I think I will share it with my students too! I also love the idea of the Glog portfolio. Thanks to you and Susan for sharing!

Reply
Janet Barnstable mod

What a great presentation. The 4th graders in Ms. Rajashekar's class are very fortunate to have her for a guide into the Web 2.0 World.

Reply

I love this post, I will definitely use Google docs more often for my lessons. Thank you!

Reply

Thank you for the comment Luz, and I'm glad you are motivated to use Google Docs a little more. I hope you've had a chance to check out the tab at the top of the blog labeled Google Docs to find some more great ways to use Google Docs. Best of luck to you.
-Susan

Reply

Share