Something Fun: Visual Bookmarks

MyClusta has created a cool tool called Visual Bookmarks, which is attractive for a few reasons. Creating a page of visual bookmarks is a nice way to build a collection of special bookmarks you want to keep handy, and the page can be fun to create. Also, unlike the Firefox Visual Toolbar, the page of bookmarks you design does not take up extra space on your screen with another toolbar.

Visual bookmarks hold one page of bookmarks that are arranged by pictures, not words. Here is a page of visual bookmarks I put together as an example. Please take a look at it by clicking on the image to try my sample and try Visual Bookmarks yourself.











3 comments

I like visual bookmarks too, and I use SimplyBox. You can make "boxes" to store different categories of bookmarks. I have a box for "tech tools", one for "recipes", "teacher materials", "art", etc.
SimplyBox is at http://simplybox.com/main
-Sheri Lenzo

Reply

Thanks for sharing that tool Sheri, I will try it indeed! -blogmaster

Reply

I use Gclip.me, it's easy to search through your visual bookmarks with it.

http://www.gclip.me

Reply

Share